An eclectic mix of exploration, intuition, education, imagination, love and appreciation for life and all it offers.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Quiz: Does Clutter Define Your Way of Life?
De-cluttering has become a way of life for me, with at least one thing being sold, donated or thrown away on Tuesdays (the day after laundry day) and Thursdays (kitchen cupboards, etc). Clutter affects me on a very personal level, I become anxious, unsettled and even depressed. It affects my creativity and I become very stagnant or 'stuck'. I always thought my need for things to be 'just-so' and balanced was due to my interest in interior design and feng shui but after watching the recent TV series 'Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners', I could certainly identify with many if not all of the personality traits of the OCC's, and although not officially diagnosed I definately have OCD tendencies, especially were bleach is concerned. Try this Quiz: Does Clutter Define Your Way of Life? to see if clutter rules your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment